Posted on May 09 2018
Pearls are a classic fashion statement and make a great addition to your outfit. There are short strands, long and even ones that have multiple layers. Most of Too Cute's customers wear faux pearls. No need to spend a lot of money to dress up your outfit. Most of our pearls are between $15.99 - $40. They come in a range of colors like red, blue, gold, pink and the original white or cream. You can dress up a casual outfit with a pair of pearls and add a statement to a otherwise plain black dress.
While shopping for pearls, there are various lengths available:
- A collar fits directly against the throat
- A choker rests at the base of the neck
- The princess length reaches near the collarbone
- A matinee length is usually 20-24 inches
- The Opera length is 30-36 inches
- The longest length, known as a rope, refers to all strands longer than 36 inches
Necklaces can also be classified as uniform (where all pearls are about the same size) or graduated (pearls change uniformly from ends to center).
Check out our store to shop our newest selection of pearls. At the time of this post, see below for a few that are in stock now. We have more jewelry on our page at http://www.toocutestore.com
Chime in the comments and let me know your favorite way to wear pearls or your favorite color. And like Coco Chanel said " A woman needs ropes and ropes of pearls."